Asphalt shingle roofs very common in the United States and it is important you have a Snow Bracket™ that fits the roof type you are installing the product one. Secure Attachment Superior Strength Variety of Material Types
Variety of Material Types
- Can be used on most asphalt shingle makes or models
- Installed as shingles are installed
- Bracket fastens to roof sheathing
Width: 1 3/16″
• Steel : 16 ga (ASTM A879)
• Copper : 48 oz (ASTM B152)
• Cor-Ten® : 16 ga (ASTM A606)
• Stainless Steel : 18 ga (ASTM A240)
• Aluminum : .063″ (H32-ASTM B209)
• Electro-galvanized (Paintlock*) steel
• Hot-dipped galvanized steel
• Mill finish Aluminum
• Mill finish Copper
• Mill finish Cor-Ten®
• Mill finish Stainless Steel
• Powder coating available in many Colors
*We can provide Paintlock brackets unpainted BUT they must be painted before installing or rusting will occur.
Custom Designs and Engineering
At TRA Snow and Sun we engineer and lay out each project free of charge using many factors specific to your roof. We then provide you with the snow retention plan, layout and product detail. TRA Snow and Sun representatives will work with you to design the most efficient snow retention system. Fill out our Snow Retention Checklist to get started.
All Snow Brackets have been tested from the fail point of the system.