• Installed using a minimum of (4) roofing nails that must penetrate the sheathing
• Can be powder coated to match roofing material color
• Overall dimensions: 12”L X 2.250”W X 3”H
Asphalt shingle roofs very common in the United States and it is important you have a Snow Bracket™ that fits the roof type you are installing the product one.
Variety of Material Types
Used on: new construction asphalt shingle, simulated shake and simulated slate roofs
- Can be used on all asphalt shingle makes or models
- Installed as shingles are installed
- Bracket fastens to roof sheathing
- Versatile nail pattern for easy installation
- 3 Brackets in one (works for asphalt shingle, simulated shake and simulated slate roofs)
Custom Designs and Engineering
At TRA Snow and Sun we engineer and lay out each project free of charge using many factors specific to your roof. We then provide you with the snow retention plan, layout and product detail. TRA Snow and Sun representatives will work with you to design the most efficient snow retention system. Fill out our Snow Retention Checklist to get started.
All Snow Brackets have been tested from the fail point of the system.