Deck Mount Snow Fences are heavy duty snow retention devices that provide continuous protection using rails, bars, timber, logs or pipes to prevent snow and ice from avalanching off the roof and down to objects or people below. These fences must be attached into the framing member of the roof (typically rafters or trusses).
Deck Mount Snow Fences are used when:
• A higher profile is needed for avalanche protection
• They are preferred from an aesthetics perspective
• When pipes, rails or bars are preferred to provide continuous protection over longer spans.
Most Roof Types
Engineered and Tested
Standard or Extended
Used on: Asphalt Shingles, Cedar Shingles, Flat Seam Metal, Granule Metal, Metal Panel, Slate, Simulated Slate, and Wood Shakes.
• Designed for most stick framed roof types
• Accepts 1” (1.315”OD) fence pipe
• Installed using (4) 3/8” Lag bolts
• Must be installed into structural roof member such as a truss or rafter beam
• Ice Flags as option
• Powder coated to match roofing material color