Snow Brackets™ for corrugated metal roofs from TRA Snow and Sun are designed to fit the corrugation on your roof. If you need it to fit the top or the bottom of the corrugation we can do that!
New Construction or Retrofit
Engineered and Tested
Used on: Corrugated Metal
• Designed for new construction or retrofit applications
• Used on 7/8” Corrugated Metal Panels
• Bracket fastens to roof sheathing
• Superior strength
• Can be powder coated to match roofing material color
• Steel : 16 ga (ASTM A879)
• Cor-Ten® : 16 ga (ASTM A606))
• Electro-galvanized (Paintlock*) steel
• Hot-dipped galvanized steel
• Mill finish Cor-Ten®
• Powder coating available in many Colors
*We can provide Paintlock brackets unpainted BUT they must be painted before installing or rusting will occur.
Custom Designs and Engineering
At TRA Snow and Sun we engineer and lay out each project free of charge using many factors specific to your roof. We then provide you with the snow retention plan, layout and product detail. TRA Snow and Sun representatives will work with you to design the most efficient snow retention system. Fill out our Snow Retention Checklist to get started.
All Snow Brackets have been tested from the fail point of the system.