Custom Designs Available
Used on: Most tile roofs.
• Designed for most stick framed roof types
• Accepts 1” (1.315”OD) fence pipe
• Installed using (4) 3/8” Lag bolts
• Must be installed into structural roof member such as a truss or rafter beam
• Ice Flags as option
• Powder coated to match roofing material color
Custom Designs and Engineering
At TRA Snow and Sun we engineer and layout each project free of charge using many factors specific to your roof. We then provide you with the snow retention plan, layout and product details. TRA Snow and Sun representatives will work with you to design the most efficient snow retention system. Fill out our Snow Retention Checklist to get started.
All Standing Seam Snow Fences have been tested from the fail point of the system.
Length: 27 3/4″
Height: Varies based on log size (accepts 6″, 8″, 10″)
Width: 2 1/4″
• Steel: 1/4” (ASTM A1001 & A880)
• Aluminum: 1/4” (ASTM B209)
• Raw steel
• Electro-galvanized steel
• Hot-dipped galvanized steel
• Powder coating available in many colors
Why Deck Mount Snow Fences
Deck Mount Snow Fences are heavy duty snow retention devices that provide continuous protection using rails, bars, timber, logs or pipes to prevent snow and ice from avalanching off the roof and down to objects or people below. These fences must be attached into the framing member of the roof (typically rafters or trusses).
Deck Mount Snow Fences are used when:
• A higher profile is needed for avalanche protection
• They are preferred from an aesthetics perspective
• When pipes, rails or bars are preferred to provide continuous protection over longer spans.