TRA Snow & Sun engineers snow retention systems, for asphalt shingle, cedar shingle, corrugated metal, flat seam metal, granule metal, metal panel, simulated slate, single ply, slate, tile, wood shake, and metal roofs. These snow guards and snow stops are an essential part of a snow retention system. During the winter months, as snow accumulates on your home, gravity will begin to pull it down the slope of your roof. There are a number of reasons this can be harmful to your home or even dangerous. With a snow retention system, snow stops and guards will hold the snow in place, allowing it to melt on the roof instead.
At TRA Snow & Sun, we provide a variety of snow guards, varying in appearance and functionality. Browse our snow retention products below!
Snow Bracket™ Legendary
Used on: tile roofs specifically Bartile Legendary Tile
No fasteneres required
Snow Bracket™ Ludowici Mid Profile
Used on: Tile Roofs– Ludowici® Mid Profile Tiles
• Designed for new construction or retrofit applications
• Ludowici; Antinque, Brittany, Calais, Colonial, Crude, Flat Slab, Georgian, Greek, Norman, Provincial, Tapered Mission, etc.
T1 Tile Mount Snow Fence
Used on: Tile Roofs – Easily modified to fit all tile types. Specify if using a batten or counter batten system.
• 2 rail systems available
• Designed for most stick framed roof types
• Installed using (4) 3/8” Lag bolts
Snow Bracket™ A
Used on: Tile Roofs
Specifically- Columbia, Eagle, Monier Lifetile, Unicrete, Westile, and other similar tiles.
• Designed for use with concrete tiles which are installed using horizontal battens
• No fasteners required
• Custom Designs Available
• Superior Strength
• United States Patent 5,669,184
Snow Bracket™ D
Used on: New Construction Asphalt Shingle roofs
• Many Materials/Finishes Available