snow retention on metal roof

Advantages of a Metal Snow Retention System

With a change in seasons, we should prepare our homes and buildings for snowstorms. TRA Snow and Sun recommends metal snow retention systems and here’s why.
solar mount on tile roof solar tile mount

Solar Energy Rebates and Savings

The summer sun is shining and that means you could be saving money with government rebates by using solar energy.
types of roofs

The Types of Roofing Materials

There are many types of roofing materials, each having different advantages and disadvantages depending on what the homeowner is looking for, and the region of the country you live. Take into consideration the factors that influence your roof, and which material will best suit you.

Another beautiful install by Robco Electric! ... See MoreSee Less

The 4 PV Modules added to this Boulder City residence will increase their utility offset from 66% to 96%...with the other 4% coming from Hoover Dam.

4 days ago  ·  

View on Facebook