Job Openings at TRA Snow and Sun
Welcome to our Career page. Please explore some of the opportunities listed below. Should you find a job that interests you follow the directions included in the job description. Team member benefits included for Full-Time members.
Inside Sales Professional
Job Description: A focus on retaining customers as well as locating new customers by following leads and conducting research. Building relationships with customers to maintain customer loyalty. Help answer customer questions, possible research and development based on customer needs. Handle customer issues in a timely manner. Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
Required Skills: Negotiation and/or sales skills within the construction industry are beneficial. Ability to communicate professionally and accurately and demonstrate strong communication skills. Ability to work as part of a team. Ability to use a PC proficiently, have knowledge of basic PC applications. Must be a self starter, highly organized, and detail oriented. Must follow-through, stay on task, and be able to effectively follow-up on any and all leads or jobs. High School Diploma or GED. 2+ year’s sales experience.
Applicants will be given preference with these skills:
- Knowledge of the construction industry: Particularly in the roofing field, and/or
- Previous sales experience in the construction industry: and/or
- Knowledge of the solar industry: and/or
- Knowledge of Acumatica: and/or
- Prior knowledge or working within a CRM database: and/or
- Applied skills of Microsoft Office; and/or
- Able to read plans or sets of construction prints
- Health and Dental, after introductory period
- 401K with company match, after introductory period
- Accumulated vacation and sick leave, after introductory period
To Apply: Submit your resume, along with a cover letter and three (3) references to: TRA Snow & Sun, Attention Terry Anderson at [email protected], or fax to 801-756-7891.
Job Description: Manufacture items in warehouse. Forklift experience preferred. Must be able to start immediately if you qualify. Warehouse attire required; steel toe shoes, long pants, and ear and eye protection. Must be able to lift 75# and stand for long periods of time. Must be able to read basic measurements and run machinery (training provided). Must be able to take and understand instructions and communicate in English.
Qualifications: Preference given to applicants with the following skills: forklift experience, reliable, dependable, hardworking, powder coating experience
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to read basic measuring tape measurements, add or subtract fractions and run machinery (Training provided)
- Previous forklift operation a plus
- Reliable, dependable, hardworking
Additional Information: $13/hour minimum depending on shift and experience. Benefits – paid sick time and paid vacation, medical insurance (100%) employee and partial for family after introductory period.
- Years of Experience: N/A
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Job Type: Full-time (different shifts available)
SUBMIT REFERENCES WITH YOUR RESUME, PLEASE TO:
You may stop by between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm at 1657 South 580 East, American Fork. Be prepared to start work immediately if you qualify. Standard work attire for warehouse employees requires steel-toe shoes and long pants.