Made in the USA Pre assembled Frames Superior Strength
Made in the USA
Pre assembled Frames
TRA Snow and Suns Ballasted Solution aims to provide professional installers with an intelligent, non-penetrating, ballasted mounting system for flat roofs.
• Allows for portrait orientation
• Scalable design to accommodate any size roof surface or panel array
• Less parts means quick installation
• All necessary holes are pre-punched; no on-roof fabrication required
• Available in 10°, 20°, 30°, 40° or custom angles to maximize energy output for a specific project
• Project Support – From conception to completion
• Project Layout – Specific layout instructions for your site
One of our customers explains why he used the TRA Snow and Sun ballasted system for his project.
“Every manufacturer can do a solar panel layout in landscape mode but only TRA Snow and Sun can do it in portrait style. This helps get more panels on the roof.”
Another feature of our ballasted system is its ability to be elevated. Ronnie from Best Energy Power said,
“They’re also the only ones who have an elevated ballast system. Getting the panels up 10″ off the deck gives the modules more sun and less shade.”
• 6005A-T6 Aluminum / 6005A-T5 Aluminum
• Mill finish
• Black Anodized (upon request)
Custom Designs and Engineering
At TRA Snow and Sun, we engineer and lay out each project free of charge using many factors specific to your project. We then provide you with; rail spans, max loads on components, wind parameters, solar panel geometry, force per foot on rail and panels, a schematic of the module field, the wind speed, shipping weight, and project details. TRA Snow and Sun representatives will work with you to design the most efficient solar mounting system.
We can design your ballast to work with a variety of application. Just give us your project details and we will design your Ballast Mounting Solution to fit your project.
Solar Rail Plus has been tested from the fail point of the system.