TRA Snow and Sun’s Elevated Mounting Solutions was engineered to work all on roof types including: asphalt shingles, standing seam metal, slate, simulated slate, shake wood shake, tile and more. It is durable and easy to install making it one of the easiest and most durable solutions on the market today!
• Available in 10°, 20°, 30°, 40° or custom angels
• Designed to meet wind uplift, sheer and download requirements
• Custom – Designed and engineered for each site to meet your specific project requirements.
• 25 Year Warranty
• Project Support – From conception to completion
• Project Layout – Specific layout instructions for your site
• Quick Installation – Minimal assembly
• 6005A-T6 Aluminum / 6005A-T5 Aluminum
• Mill finish
• Black Anodized (upon request)
Custom Designs and Engineering
At TRA Snow and Sun we engineer and lay out each project free of charge using many factors specific to your project. We then provide you with; rail spans, max loads on components, wind parameters, solar panel geometry, force per foot on rail and panels, a schematic of the module field, the wind speed, shipping weight, and project details.
TRA Snow and Sun representatives will work with you to design the most efficient solar mounting system. We can design your awning to work with a variety of application. Just give us your project details and we will design your Awning Mounting Solution to fit your project.
PowerRail has been tested from the fail point of the system.