TRA Snow and Sun’s solar mounting systems include ground mount solar racking, solar panel awnings, ballasted solar racking, and more. The energy consumption and size of a building, whether commercial or residential, will in large part determine how many solar panels are needed.
But there’s more to solar panel mounts than simply covering the size requirements, TRA Snow & Sun provides a wide range of mounts from solar awning solutions to solar ground mounts. While the solar panels themselves are important, they cannot function properly without the right mount. These mounts will be the basis for your solar energy, make sure it’s a strong foundation you can build from.
All solar panel mounts produced by TRA Snow & Sun are: easy to install, manufactured in the United States, corrosion-resistant, and durable.
Take a further look below at our solar mount products. Click further to learn more about each type of mount, and how they can be used.
Solar Flush Mount – Shingles, Slate, etc.
Used on: asphalt shingle, standing seam metal, slate, simulated slate, shake, wood shake, and more.
• Minimal roof penetrations
• Won’t void roof manufacturer’s warranty
• Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
• Flashings available to meeting roofing code requirments
Solar Flush Mount – Standing Seam Metal
Used on: Standing Seam Metal Roofs
• Custom made to fit the standing seam profile
• Ensure that it will not pull off the rib/seam
• UV and Rust protection
• 25 Year Warranty
Solar Tile Hook
Used on: Tile Roofs
• Available for flat, mid and high profile.
• Adjustable for secure attachment to the structural member of the roof.