Job Openings at TRA Snow and Sun
Welcome to our Career page. Please explore some of the opportunities listed below. Should you find a job that interests you follow the directions included in the job description. Team member benefits included for Full-Time members.
Job Description: Our company, TRA Snow and Sun, located in American Fork, Utah, is searching for a new employee – PRODUCTION LABORER $13/hour.
Production Laborer needed immediately. Hours are Monday through Friday 12-9 pm with an hour lunch.
You may stop by between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm at 1657 South 580 East, American Fork. Be prepared to start work immediately if you qualify. Standard work attire for warehouse employees requires steel-toe shoes and long pants.
* Must be able to lift 75lbs.
* Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
* Must be able to read basic measuring tape measurements, add or subtract fractions and run machinery (Training provided).
* Previous forklift operation a plus.
* Reliable, dependable, hardworking.
TRA Snow and Sun is seeking a CAD Estimator that is energetic with a strong work ethic and with the ability to effectively multi-task.
CAD Estimator is a technical position that is responsible for doing “Take-Offs” for material manufactured in our Facility. The Estimator must be proficient in AutoCAD and Excel and procedures to do “Take-Offs” for multiple product types using roof plans and specifications.
- Perform snow retention and solar mounting take-offs, including quantities & weights and design layouts for sales to assist in providing accurate quotes for our customers.
- Design or re-design parts as requested by engineering, sales, and management.
- Research avenues for product development as requested by engineering, sales, and management.
- Participate in R&D meetings and contribute where possible to the improvement of our existing products and development of possible new products.
- Perform product testing, record results, and input data and format as requested by engineering, sales, and management.
- Support manufacturing and production staff through the delivery and pick-up of parts sent out for electroplating or any other similar errands as requested by production, management, and engineering.
- Support manufacturing and production staff by participating in production activities as requested by production, management, and engineering.
- Ability to read drawings including but not limited to; roof plans, elevations, and specifications.
- Experienced with AutoCAD, and Adobe.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft office suite; Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with SolidWorks is a Plus.
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: 1 years Minimum
Education: Associates Degree
Salary: +$36,000 (DOE)
TRA is a great place to work with a highly motivated and friendly team! We offer paid vacation, medical and dental benefits including HSA plans, 401K retirement plans and a generous number of paid holidays.
Email: [email protected]